Accidents at Work Claims
Compensation for Injuries Due to Accidents at Work
Have you been involved in an accident whilst at work?
Have you been provided with all necessary:
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Training and Instruction on the use of that personal protective equipment
- Other quality work equipment required to perform your job adequately, such as tools, as well as all necessary instruction and training on how to use it
- Manual Handling training to instruct you how to appropriately lift heavier loads and all necessary equipment to lift those loads where required
- Working conditions on a general scale appropriate to ensure that the workplace is safe, such as a clean, flat floor to avoid people slipping; a method for stacking to ensure that items to do not fall on the passers-by, adequate lighting and free of obstructions generally and in traffic routes
The list of instances where an accident at work can happen is endless and these are just some examples.
If you have had an accident at work and are considering a claim for your personal injuries and related losses, contact us and we can help you with appropriate advice.
At Porters Solicitors, we have years of experience of dealing with claims for accidents at work.
In the past, some of the Solicitors at Porters Solicitors have advised some of the world’s largest companies in cases of accidents at work whilst working at some of Europe’s largest law firms, so it’s fair to say that we know more than a thing or two it comes to personal injury claims for accidents at work.
We can instruct an appropriate expert to assess you and to confirm your injury where appropriate.
If you are considering putting forward a claim following an accident at work and wish to speak to a lawyer who knows all about the subject, please contact us as detailed below.
We can help
We can help people who find themselves in these situations as well as many other related situations.
We work with experts who specialise in identifying and confirming such negligence and/or breach of duty and whose evidence will assist in the outcome of your claim.
Where there has been a loss we can pursue your claim through negotiation, mediation and failing these, through the Court or Tribunal system.
What to do next
The first thing to do is to contact us.
Where available we seek to invoke legal expenses insurance that a lot of people have but not a lot of people realise they have.
When you contact us we will do all the work with regard to identifying whether you have it and we will also deal directly with the insurer, which means that you can sit back and as much as possible, relax.
There are some situations in which this may not be available and wherever viable we may be able to deal with a case on a no win no fee basis. You will be provided with all material you need in relation to a no win no fee agreement should that be necessary.
We have a friendly and dedicated team and we are waiting for your call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0151 489 9900 (Liverpool) or 01782 20 60 20 (Stoke on Trent).
Or you can simply click here to complete our “quick form” and a member of our team will review it and contact you shortly.