If you’ve uncovered something and have disclosed it, or are considering doing so, with a reasonable belief that one or more of the following situations may have occurred, is occurring or may be about to occur:
- A criminal offence has been, is being or is likely to be committed;
- That a person has, is or is likely to, fail to comply with any legal obligation to which he is subject;
- That a miscarriage of justice has, is or is likely to occur
- That the health or safety of any individual has been, is being or is likely to be endangered;
- That the environment has been is being or is likely to be damaged; or
- That information tending to show any matter falling within any one of the preceding paragraphs has been, is being or is likely to be deliberately concealed
You may well have the protection of the whistleblowing legislation that exists to protect employees etc
Can I claim?
The law imposes certain criteria on various aspects of a case for whistleblowing cases and you will therefore need to contact us to enable us to determine whether you have a valid claim for any loss caused due to a qualifying disclosure of information etc.
We can help
We can help people who find themselves in these situations as well as many other related situations.
We work with experts who specialise in identifying and confirming such negligence and/or breach of duty and whose evidence will assist in the outcome of your claim.
Where there has been a loss we can pursue your claim through negotiation, mediation and failing these, through the Court or Tribunal system.
What to do next
The first thing to do is to contact us.
Where available we seek to invoke legal expenses insurance that a lot of people have but not a lot of people realise they have.
When you contact us we will do all the work with regard to identifying whether you have it and we will also deal directly with the insurer, which means that you can sit back and as much as possible, relax.
There are some situations in which this may not be available and wherever viable we may be able to deal with a case on a no win no fee basis. You will be provided with all material you need in relation to a no win no fee agreement should that be necessary.
We have a friendly and dedicated team and we are waiting for your call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0151 489 9900 (Liverpool) or 01782 20 60 20 (Stoke on Trent).
Or you can simply click here to complete our “quick form” and a member of our team will review it and contact you shortly.