Terms and Conditions
By using this site you confirm that you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions
- Nothing contained within this website is legal advice. All information is provided as guidance only as to making a claim for compensation.
- Porters Solicitors accepts no responsibility whatsoever and howsoever caused for any loss caused by any reliance upon the information contained within this website.
- Whilst Porters Solicitors makes all reasonable efforts to process your claim swiftly and efficiently, Porters Solicitors accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss occasioned by any delay or failure to process any claim in accordance with our desired service levels
- The information contained within this website is based upon claims being submitted in utmost good faith. Any claimant or potential claimant is at their own risk should their claim be found not to have been submitted in utmost good faith, including any civil and criminal sanctions that may follow
- Porters Solicitors will be the legal representative responsible for providing the claimant with all such legal advice and assistance including advice as to entering in to funding arrangements such as “No Win, No Fee” in accordance with, but non-exhaustively, the Access to Justice Act and Conditional Fee Regulations, from time to time in force.
- By submitting any information to us via website you agree to be contacted by us in relation to your potential personal injury claim.
What to do now…