Professional Negligence by Solicitors
Claims against solicitors can occur for a whole variety of reasons. Whilst not an exhaustive list, examples might be as follows:
- Negligent conveyancing transactions were there were problems with a property that you were not advised about resulting in adverse valuation or a difficulty to sell the property further down the line;
- Poorly drafted documents, both business and personal, that have left you in a difficult position
- Failure to issue your claim in time
- If your case has been struck out of Court at no fault of your own
- Negligence advice on the merits and/or valuation of your claim
We can help
We can help people who find themselves in these situations as well as many other related situations.
We work with experts who specialise in identifying and confirming such negligence and/or breach of duty and whose evidence will assist in the outcome of your claim.
Where there has been a loss we can pursue your claim through negotiation, mediation and failing these, through the Court or Tribunal system.
What to do next
The first thing to do is to contact us.
Where available we seek to invoke legal expenses insurance that a lot of people have but not a lot of people realise they have.
When you contact us we will do all the work with regard to identifying whether you have it and we will also deal directly with the insurer, which means that you can sit back and as much as possible, relax.
There are some situations in which this may not be available and wherever viable we may be able to deal with a case on a no win no fee basis. You will be provided with all material you need in relation to a no win no fee agreement should that be necessary.
We have a friendly and dedicated team and we are waiting for your call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0151 489 9900 (Liverpool) or 01782 20 60 20 (Stoke on Trent).
Or you can simply click here to complete our “quick form” and a member of our team will review it and contact you shortly.